Hi, I'm Alex DeBrie
I'm an AWS Hero providing training and consulting with expertise in DynamoDB, serverless applications, and cloud-native technologies.
I've worked with all kinds of clients, product companies to consultancies; from government agencies to publicly-traded enterprises. No matter your situation, I want to help you and your team use AWS well.
Sometimes I write things. Usually about AWS, serverless, or DynamoDB.
You can find my most recent articles below.
- Event-Driven Architectures vs. Event-Based Compute in Serverless Applications
- Why I (Still) Like the Serverless Framework over the CDK
- Key Takeaways from the DynamoDB Paper
- Understanding Eventual Consistency in DynamoDB
- CAP or no CAP? Understanding when the CAP theorem applies and what it means.
Want to work together? Get in touch.
“Alex's insight was extremely valuable and has set us up for success. We could not praise Alex's work any more highly.”
Backend Dev Lead, Elements